NuestraOur Aluminum Grating is used to withstand highly corrosive environments, give a clean appearance and be easy to handle due to its lightness. It is manufactured with 6063-T6 aluminum soleplates and 6063-T1 square bars. We offer boards as well as cut-to-size aluminum grating, which is ideal for covering specific areas.
Important Note: The speed at which aluminum corrodes is faster in comparison to the steel one, this because it has a greater affinity for oxygen. However, once the oxide layer has formed on the aluminum surface, it acts as a hard compact shield. This prevents the progression of oxidation on the aluminum. This doesn’t happen with steel, since the progression continues until it causes the deterioration of the piece or structure.
- Light (75% lighter than steel)
- Nice and clean appearance
- Highly anticorrosive
- Non-toxic when cut or cleaned.
- Elastic / Malleable
- Less sensitive than steel to temperature changes
- Sewage water
- Water Treatment Plants
- Marine Platforms
- Chemical Plants
- Food Industry
- Pig or Bovine farms
- Board Dimensions: 3’x10’, 3’x20, 3’x24’, 1 x 3.05 m y 1 x 6.10 m
- Screed thickness: 1/8” y 3/16” (more available on demand)
- Cant of screeds: 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 1-3/4”, 2” y 2-1/2” and 2” (more available on demand)
- Distance between screeds: 1- 3/16” (more available on demand)
- Distance between Square Bars: 2” y 4”
- Available surfaces:
- Finishes Available:
- Natural (more available on demand)